- As you know, I moved back to Michigan in
July 2000. After not being in wintry weather for
almost 9 years, Michigan got hit with the worst snow
storm/Winter in several years. Lucky me!
- My divorce became final in 2000.
- Bill and I Traveled to Florida , Vermont,
California, Tennessee and several times to Indiana in the
span of 5 months.
- I received a beautiful engagement ring in
- Bill and I Traveled to Florida, North
Carolina and Indiana in the span 7 months.
- My sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer
in late September, 2001
- Drove to Florida-October, 2001 in a 15
passenger van with my fiancÚ, oldest son, his wife and my 3
grandchildren with the van loaded with all kinds of wedding
- Was married in Florida on October 13, 2001
in the garden of Bill's brother and sister-in-law, Chris
& Jenny. We married in Florida so that Bill's
father Ralph could attend. He was 94 at the time and
would never have made the trip to Michigan, and it was so
important that he be at the wedding. My sister
couldn't make it which broke my heart.
- Bill and I traveled to Florida in February,
2001. Our plans was to go there for Ralph's 95th
birthday (Feb. 11). Tickets was bought, reservations
made and a birthday party planned. On February 6th we
got a call from Bill's sister telling us that Ralph had
passed away. We moved our departure date up and
instead of celebrating Ralph's birthday, we celebrated his
life. He is missed so much. I will be making a
web pages commemorating his life and I will put the link to
it here so that his kindness, love and wisdom can be shared
by all who visit.
- My sister had surgery and is Cancer
free. She endured so much from her Chemo and then
contracted Pneumonia after all her Chemo was finished and
spent 2 weeks in the hospital. She now has to go
through Radiation treatment.
- My oldest son, Matthew and his family are
moving back to Michigan and will probably be staying with us
for a period of time until they can get established here
- Bill and I are in the final planning stages
of remodeling the house.
- As you can see, my life has been full and
busy, and I love it. I feel so vital and wanted.
It will take some time, but I plan to update
all of my pages in the next month, so please come back often to
see the changes. In the meantime, I'm also updating the
site telling Bill and my story of how we got a Second
Chance at First Love, please take a moment to visit that
site. Most all I spoke of above is chronicled with
photo's, including our wedding. Both sites will be
changing a lot in the following months.
So... as always grab your beverage of choice,
slip on those comfy "Cyber" shoes and take a walk
through my life.